Sunday, February 23, 2014

Movie Review


                                       Monuments Men


This major motion picture was released on February 7 2014 runs for 110 minutes,  about Nazis who steal art and six men who find the art and return it to the rightful place and/or owners. Based on a true story this movie is a thriller, action movie, and just a little bit of funny and romantic. You can really see the connection between the characters. I feel like the director (George Clooney) really did a great job. I fully enjoyed the whole movie, I wish that there is going to be a sequel to this movie, I think this was an amazing movie. I personally think that the movie was amazing from the casting to the art and to the plot. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time.
The movie was so good I would see it three more time if I could if you are planing on going to see the movie or thinking about it I will tell you it is a must see movie it is the perfect combination of history and fun all in one movie it is a very emotional movie as well I ended up crying at certain points I laugh at certain points this movie plays with you emotions and does a great job at it. I would definitely recommend this movie to a friend or a family member or just someone looking for a good movie. You should definitely go see this movie. I rate it a 10 out of 10























No comments:

Post a Comment