Thursday, February 6, 2014

Super Bowl Sunday

If you ask any American if  the Super Bowl is a holiday the chances are they will say yes. I once heard someone say that Football is not just a sport but a way of life, most Americana's would say good things about the Super Bowl. Except for the 34 team fans of those who don't make it to the Super Bowl. Every year two teams get the chance to be the Super Bowl champions. It is one game that every team wants to go to they want to claim the title of Super Bowl champion.  The Super Bowl is broad casted nationally to over 111.3 million people tuned in to watch and find out who would win the big game. This year (2014) the two teams playing were the Seattle Seahawks and the Denver Broncos, the Seattle Seahawks won 43-8.  Some people only tune in to watch the halftime show and the commercials.    

All 36 of the football teams


In my opinion I think that the game was good but the commercials weren't so good as they were last year. 


The football logo NFL=National Football League 


I challenge you to tell me you favorite football team and why in the    comment section below and to tell         me what I should write about in my        next blog.  

No comments:

Post a Comment